€78,000 | Heidelberg | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 5 days ago
Are you an experienced TCS Engineer? If so, you may be the new team member we are looking for. Your curiosity matters - whether you are developing algorithms, creating customer experience, or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
Through software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo, and changing the way we live.
What you will do
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support for enterprise-class business software applications and/or solutions by applying specialized domain knowledge of software usage, features, functions, and interactions among applications and/or solution components.
Do you jump at the chance to thoroughly investigate technical issues and not give up until the challenges are resolved? Then this is the right fit for you. You will work with experienced mentors and stay on the cutting edge of technology to resolve customer issues.
* Provide technical support for customers who are using or troubleshooting enterprise-class multi-tier software applications and/or solutions, thru an improved problem-solving methodology and by replicating customer environments to reproduce and debug problems.
* Proactively communicate carefully and effectively with customers and experts during the problem resolution process. Accurately document and specify information in the tracking system during the entire track life cycle.
* Manage internal and external expectations and project pressures at all levels of technical and business management including coordinating/managing problem escalation activities and communications.
* Engage with management and other resources while owning escalated situations and driving them to resolution. Build knowledge of specialized technical and business domain knowledge. Apply expertise to interpret documentation, to suggest appropriate software features, procedures, products, and/or solutions, and to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex business domain and/or technical problems and business critical issues that involve multiple areas of the system.
* Suggest, manage, and implement special projects to assist Technical Support, users, or other teams.
* Might undertake initiatives by using appropriate tools and techniques to benefit the business.
What we are looking for
* 2-3 years of Technical Support experience
* Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux
* Fluent speaker in German and English
* Excellent skills in verbal and written communication
* Very good technical understanding
* You are curious, passionate, authentic, and accountable.
The nice to have
Experience with AWS/AZURE/Cloud infrastructure
Deployment using Kubernetes and Azure
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
* A self-starter with a can-do attitude
* Interest in learning new technologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with people of varied technical/analytical backgrounds and cultures
* Ability to handle deadlines in a multitasking environment
* Ability to set and manage expectations internally and externally at all levels of technical and business management
* Ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent study, investigative programming, and collaborative efforts with colleagues in and outside of own team
* Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.