£100,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Our client, one of Europe's largest telecommunications retailer, is seeking a Technical Architect who will act as the primary technical authority on architectural design requirements for Networks and related infrastructure. The incumbent individual must be confident in supporting Solution and Infrastructure architects as well as developing technology roadmaps to help innovate and transform the client's environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Architect
* Develop infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall business strategy.
* Research emerging technologies and recommend those that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
* Create business cases for Network and Security Infrastructure strategies and roadmaps.
* Document an in-depth knowledge of company's existing IT architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
* Provide architectural expertise and direction to senior management, analysts, engineers and other infrastructure/solutions architects whilst influencing technology choices with technical decision makers.
Essential skills required by Technical Architect
* Data focus and Transformation experience.
* Good knowledge in Azure (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies).
* Azure Certified is a preference, however, proven experience of architecting and deploying Azure based solutions would be satisfactory.
* Experience with hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
* Expert hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
* Enterprise Architecture experience within the Infrastructure domain.
* Advanced in inter / hybrid cloud connectivity / security.
* Extensive knowledge of data Centre strategy & technology.
Desirable skills required by Technical Architect
* Data Centre transformation experience
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.