Talent & Assessment Lead
£450 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Talent & Assessment Lead
London - flexible working options
£450 per day - inside ir35
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in the retail industry to support with the recruitment of a Talent & Assessment Lead on an ongoing contract basis
What the duties & responsibilities of the Talent & Assessment Lead will be:
- Lead on all aspects related to the delivery of a new assessment and selection framework for onmi colleague hiring.
- Identify best practice in the market and make recommendations on approach.
- Manage the implementation of potential suppliers via the appropriate process to deliver required tools and systems.
- Create content, engage stakeholders, implement roadmap for the new assessment and selection framework
- Work with the business function leaders to identify (via appropriate mechanisms) what a great omni colleague looks like and use as a blueprint for success.
- Deliver a new assessment and selection framework that identifies the business context and requirements and supports process improvements
- Work with the Talent Attraction Partner to align the new hiring proposition to all relevant sources of attraction, including careers website.
- Work with the central support teams within Retail to ensure the smooth delivery of the project.
- Leverage technology to drive digital, simplified, intuitive, cost-efficient solutions.
- Create all the required tools and training material to ensure hiring managers are equipped to make the best hiring decisions
What skills and experience the Talent & Assessment Lead will have:
- Excellent understanding and hands-on implementation experience of selection and assessment strategies.
- Project management experience.
- Relevant knowledge of market leading selection tools and practices within a high-volume landscape (preferably Retail)
- Effective at building and maintaining high functioning internal relationships and ways of working.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to navigate a matrixed and virtual environment.
- Strong sense of ownership and proven ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Ability to multitask and handle competing priorities with the flexibility to meet the demands of the project.
- Knowledge of HR Processes/ experience in a HR environment is required.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.