Talent Acquisition Consultant
£300 per day | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Talent Acquisition Consultant based in Uxbridge on an initial three-month contract paying up to £300 per day.
This position is a wide-ranging role, responsible for the end-to-end activity of their in-house talent acquisition strategy. The Talent Acquisition Consultant will provide a professional, efficient recruitment and selection service which supports the implementation and delivery of the Global and Regional Talent Acquisition strategy for our client in Europe and across Group Functions
What is expected of the Talent Acquisition Consultant;
* Embed the talent acquisition strategy by defining and delivering the talent attraction, engagement and selection plan for business units
* Business Partnering across senior VP-level stakeholders, influencing total reward decisions and advising on market conditions.
* Proactively develop new attraction channels to include bespoke campaigns for priority markets/areas to ensure we attract top talent cross - country.
* Gathering market and competitor intelligence through your extensive network of senior professionals to help build and maintain Talent pipelines and ensure we develop our brand position.
* Volume recruitment planning across specialist roles
* Design, develop and deliver assessment centres, including campaign marketing
* Provide deep analysis and insights on management information and reporting statistics to support the Talent Acquisition agenda.
* Own broader complex EMEAA talent projects in accordance with the regional and global HR agenda
What we look for in a Talent Acquisition Consultant;
* Minimum 3+ years of recruitment (agency or in-house)
* Experience of recruiting corporate roles salaries £30k - £100k
* Able to deal with volume, ambiguity and stakeholders at all levels
* Preferably experience in a large complex organisation (matrix)
* Ability to manage between 15 - 20 roles at any one time
* Additional support to the team due to other large projects coming up they also need to focus on
What the Talent Acquisition Consultant will receive;
* A day rate of up to £300 per day
* The chance to work for a luxury brand
* Modern working environment
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.