Talent Acquisition Consultant
Competitive | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Reporting to: Head of Talent Acquisition
Albany Beck is an award-winning consultancy specialising in Technology, Risk and Compliance within Financial Services. We work with top tier Investment Bank, Asset Management firms, Hedge Funds and Fintechs.
What differentiates us from other consultancies is our people and as a result; Albany Beck was voted top 30 consultancy to work for in the UK in 2021.
As an organisation, we are focused on supporting clients with Strategy (including Mergers and platform implementations), Agile Coaching and Transformation, Cloud adoption, Automation, Digital Transformation, KYC remediation and large Regulatory programmes.
Principal Areas of Activity:
* Talent identification, sourcing and attraction of Junior and Practitioner level professionals (Technology, Operations and Compliance)
* Candidate retention and providing effective post-placement care
* Building effective working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders
* Conducting efficient and thorough market research through sourcing, engaging with talent and online reading.
* Leading new vacancy qualification briefing calls & meetings; advising and consulting hiring managers on recruitment best practise
* Project managing workload, agreeing timelines and SLAs with key stakeholders and ensuring service levels are successfully met
* Participate in and deliver Training Workshops to upskill and refresher-train ourselves and the team.
* Performance against targets & objectives i.e. Placements and Fill-Rate.
* Ability to successfully manage multiple complex requirements simultaneously and prioritise workload effectively, ensuring SLAs are met within agreed timeframes.
* Strength of working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Willingness to contribute, participate and deliver to team Training Workshops.
* Ability to provide comprehensive market reports throughout both successful and challenging searches.
Key Experience & Qualifications:
* Substantial experience in successfully recruiting talent within Technology, Operational and Compliance type roles, working through the full recruitment lifecycle:
* Role qualification
* Stakeholder management
* Advertising and Talent attraction
* Talent sourcing and identification
* Candidate qualification
* Offer negotiation
* Post-candidate care
* Previous experience working with hiring managers directly (both face-to-face and telephone), have a proven ability to consult, influence and drive the recruitment process through to a win for all parties.
* Knowledge of advanced questioning techniques and understand how to discover candidate and client's true motivations and reasoning.
* Demonstrable experience in providing 'market research' providing clients with insights, trends and possible solutions.
* Experience in successfully managing and completing a high volume of requirements through to placement simultaneously (e.g. 5-10 roles).
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.