Systems Integration Manager
£450 per day | Berkshire | Contract
Posted 27 days ago
The client is a large European Cable Operator offering triple-play and over-the-top video services to its customers. The client is deploying a new set of broadband and voice products in several of its European markets.
As part of this project, the client is looking for a System Integration Manager to join its IT group to manage the deployment of the solution. Acting as the main technical interface, is accountable for successful delivery of all project system integration across IT Development & Support from initiation to implementation.
* Accountable for the IT Development and Support aspects of projects with a small to medium size IT Systems Integration requirement, but may be responsible for ensuring the delivery and integration of a large new component/system within a wider programme or large project, directed by a Senior Systems Integration Manager.
* Broad technical knowledge of cable and IP network technologies, cable company & telecom operations and IT solutions.
* In-depth understanding of all Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) phases including development methodologies - Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
* Provide single interface for projects/programmes across Development & Support components, ensuring timely engagement of all Technical teams / Coordinating all the Technical deliverables
* Provide close governance around IT Delivery/ Systems Integration when most of the delivery is through 3rd party partners and external systems integrator either via fixed-price or T&M Ensures internal IT project governance is adhered to.
Based in Reading, there will be a monthly trip to Amsterdam. They also offer working from home on a Friday
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.