£25,000 | North Yorkshire | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Job Title: SYSTEMS ENGINEER, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Our client is a leading managed service provider covering Connectivity, Cloud and Collaboration. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are keen to be at the centre of a very fast paced and dynamic support department undergoing a complete system refresh into the newest technologies.
This role based in North Yorkshire, offering a salary of up £25,000 PA, plus additional great benefits.
The Systems Engineer will work within a team supporting the internal customer base and manage the infrastructure in line with the SLAs and OLAs.
- Installing, managing & supporting Windows 10, Office 365
- Development and testing of new services, upgrades & patch release
- Providing technical support and guidance to other departments across the business
- skills for KB, build, install and training requirements in line with PCI, ISO27001 & ISO9001 accreditations
- Manage the integrity of configuration information stored on internal systems and devices
- knowledge of Server management - Windows 2008/2012/2016 including Active Directory and GPOs
- Experienced in administrating virtualisation, specifically VMWare and Citrix
- BroadSoft and Cisco telephony Knowledge
- Managing customer queries and providing advice, ranging from general queries to answering more specific technical questions.
- Ensure resolution of any open tickets is managed effectively
- Manage and pro-actively ensure that timely and appropriate updates are communicated back to the customers.
This role requires a level of management and support knowledge for following the technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016
- Office 365
- Active Directory, GPOs - some Powershell would be advantageous
- Antivirus technologies
- Backup Applications and DR workflows
- Mobile Phone/Device Management
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Azure
For further information and application please apply to Justine Sellman at InterQuest - Tel 01423 878 685 email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.