£500 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
Keywords: EUC, Endusercomputing, Platform, Engineer, VMWare, VDI, Horizonview, appsense, powershell, scripting, automation, windows10, office365, packaging platform, engineer, consultant, infrastructure
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a highly technical, multi-disciplined Systems Engineer, to maintain and improve the existing EUC platform technology stack. The Platform Engineering team is responsible for the integration of new technologies into the platform and work closely with Project teams to achieve successful outcomes.
The Systems Engineer will be expected to:
* Contribute to technical designs, specifications and approaches for new projects and initiatives.
* Provide technical input for specific EUC related needs or objectives.
* Work closely with colleagues and external vendors with the goal of optimising solutions to meet the needs of the business.
* Analyse and resolve complex hardware and software issues associated with EUC platform technologies and identify problems that may indicate systemic problems.
The successful Systems Engineer will possess:
* Working knowledge of VMware, Horizon View and AppSense.
* Proven experience of VDI.
* In depth experience in the end user computing space.
* Design and implement custom solutions to complex problems through automation.
* Good networking on desktop side.
* Windows10 and Office365 exposure.
* App Packaging skills.
Other desirable skills required by the Systems Engineer:
* VMWare App Volumes experience.
* FSLogix knowledge highly desirable.
The role will start remotely but ideally return to office work in September 2021.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.