Systems Business Relationship Manager
£60,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Our gaming and entertainment client are seeking a Systems Business Relationship Manager to act as the liaison between systems and the business to join them during an exceptionally busy period of change, transformation and relocation. They are currently challenging lots of their ways; all for the better to provide best return on customer experience by aligning both their Systems and Business with the best Technology. In this way it is a wonderful opportunity to get demonstrable delivery, systems, business strategy and innovation experience on your CV within a fast paced company.
As the Systems BRM you will represent Systems within the company's business team and play a key role on the Systems Steering Committee, to ensure clear direction and high visibility within the business to provide information for all systems related activities. You will also manage and facilitate relationship with 3rd party system suppliers ensuring the systems Roadmaps and Strategy are aligned with the systems and business goals - to champion and maintain knowledge of the systems and processes employed by the business.
You will create a Programme Management Plan with defined projects, prioritising and using cost/benefit analysis to manage business demand. Provide support to the IT Director in the development and execution of internal IT project delivery methodologies and proactive in SLA negotiations. Act as a project lead coordination the work of both internal and external systems resources.
Skills and Qualification
* In-depth knowledge and experience with the IG Neon Gaming platform
* Good project management skills
* Ability to communicate complex problems in a non-technical and simplified manner
* Ability to effectively communicate business needs to system suppliers and other technology teams
* Attention to detail and excellent analytic skills
* Good interpersonal skills, able to influence and engender collaboration
* Knowledge of the casino/gaming industry
* Some Experience with using CRM systems
* Relationship Database Management Systems experience
* PRINCE II accredited
* Previous experience of BRM role
* Formal systems or IT qualifications
Get in touch immediately.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.