£90,000 | Weybridge | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Senior System Architect - Telecommunications
Permanent - Surrey/West London
I am currently recruiting for a large, Open RAN service provider who are based in Surrey/West London, and looking for a Senior Systems Architect to join their expanding team and work developing projects on the complex solutions provided for their external customers.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
* Interface point of contact between customers and engineering team responsible to understand and define the product requirements
* Architect and Design the product solutions, based on the above set of requirements
* Define and author the System Architecture specifications that meet the customer requirements from an end-to-end perspective
* Design and develop algorithms for a wide variety of problems with System and Link Level simulations
* Facilitate feature delivery from requirements to delivery working in conjunction with the Development and Quality Assurance teams
* Investigate field performance/issues in comparison with expected results from simulation studies
They are looking for candidates with the following experience as a minimum:
* Extensive experience in designing 4G RAN products.
* Active work experience of 5G NR product design.
* Prior hands-on experience in developing LTE and NR system simulator or link level simulator experience
* Experience in designing PHY Algorithms for LTE and NR
* Strong domain knowledge of RAN in LTE and NR
* Technology know-how and working knowledge of 3GPP and NR specifications
* Strong academic background
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.