£110,000 | Germany | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
System Architect - Germany
I'm am currently working with a large, market leading IT/Technology service provider based in Germany, who are building out a team of System Architects to specialize in working with their public sector companies to help improve their various IT/communications services.
On a daily basis, you will: lead the development of solutions for their public administration clients; be responsible for the design of large IT/technical solutions; help customers translate business needs to IT infrastructures, services and solutions and technical manage large scale projects
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Fluent German speaker
- Degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- Solid project experience, ideally in the area of public clients
- In-depth knowledge in the conception, description and realization of complex system architectures as well as in the specification and execution of system and acceptance tests
- Experience in the application of common procedures and methodologies in software engineering (V-Modell, SCRUM, DevOps etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of architecture and management concepts and standards (SOA, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT etc.)
- Good knowledge of methods and notation (UML, BPMN etc.)
- Willingness to travel within Germany
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.