SWIFT SME (Technical & Design)
£106,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Interquest are working with a leading UK Bank based in Central London who are currently undergoing their largest payment transformation programme to date! They are seeking an experienced and talented individual to join their expanding engineering team and be responsible for the design and implementation of this major solution. You will be collaborating with the bank's technology teams to lead the work and embed Agile methodology throughout. As the Subject Matter Expert on SWIFT, you will support crucial design decisions and ensure the bank's solutions are supported long term.
- Own technical expertise spanning across all areas of the bank's external payment interfaces.Ensure teams meet delivery commitments in agile methodology.
- Provide critical insight on designs and code reviews with technical detail.
- Provide technical assurance of messaging and interface designs.
- Provide ongoing maintenance of interface and solution designs.
- Participate in the supplier processes including deep dives and vendor assessments.
- Plan phases and migrations, identifying key constraints.
- Review and manage road maps, engaging with external vendors to evolve functionality.
- Mentor and coaching to support the bank's wider SWIFT and messaging capabilities.
What we are looking for (ESSENTIAL):
- Significant experience with SWIFT products and interfaces such as Alliance Messaging Hub and Alliance Gateway.
- Experience with ISO 20022 messaging standards.
- Understanding of RTGS and CHAPS messaging interfaces.
- Experience working on large IT projects.
- Experience understanding and operating highly complex architecture and infrastructure.
- Understanding of networking protocols and firewall rules.
- Independent and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, passionate about technology and able to encourage others.
Desirably, you will have broad experience with financial, accounting or payments systems, products and services supporting the financial industry. Working knowledge of Technology Automation Tools including Puppet, Chef and Ansible are advantageous.
The bank are providing excellent benefits including their fantastic non-contributory flexible pension, cash benefits allowance, discretionary performance award and hybrid working. Apply today to avoid disappointment!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.