Swedish Speaking Credit Controller
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be recruiting for a Swedish Speaking Credit Controller for our IT Solutions client based in Northampton. This is a permanent role and will be joining a growing team at a pivotal time. Ideal candidates will be fluent in both Swedish and English across both verbal and written methods
This role will administer all data related to credit management of customers, maximise cash collections and achieve related company targets whilst building and maintaining good customer relations.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Review and chase company debt in order to maximise cash collections and reduce aged debt.
* Identify and resolve queries through liaising with various internal departments and customers to ensure payments are received in a timely manner.
* Escalating issues via team leader to push resolution on behalf of the customer to expedite payment
* Organise and partake in customer meetings as required with a view to obtaining payment and building relationships
* Assist in relevant projects, wherever necessary and required
Skills & Experience
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate fluency in the Swedish language, both written and verbally to be successful in this role.
* Candidates will ideally be highly numerate and strong literacy skills
* You will preferably be PC literate and confident across the Microsoft suite
* Ideal candidates will have good organisational skills and the ability to exchange information with all levels in the organisation
* Previous experience of Credit Control or a similar role will be highly advantageous
* Advanced customer handling skills will be highly desirable
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.