Swedish Speaking - Credit Controller
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
Posted 1 month ago
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful clients, a technology leader, in supporting them with the recruitment of a Swedish speaking Credit Controller position based out of their Northampton office.
Ideal candidates will have previous financial accounts / credit control experience be able to hit the ground running in a thriving team, however full training will be given to candidates with experience in other office-based roles.
What is expected of the Swedish speaking Credit Controller;
* Process manual payments and credits as required and raise invoices as requested by business areas
* Handle all incoming Credit Control calls and queries
* Set up all new Swedish customer accounts within agreed SLA, ensuring all necessary documentation obtained and scanned on to the system
* Run weekly payment processes identifying any held payments or invoices to be brought forward
* Chase outstanding debt via telephone or mail to ensure all current debts are collected from Partners in a timely manner
* Work with internal legal teams to ensure aged debt recovery
* Manage the sales ledger
What we look for in a Swedish speaking Credit Controller;
* Ideal candidates will have strong credit control skills and experience and will have confident Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to interrogate complex data. However full training will be given to candidates with experience in other office-based roles.
* Candidates will be confident in the Swedish language both written & spoken
* Ability to work well under pressure and deal effectively with challenging customers
* Candidates will be an excellent communicator in the Swedish language
* Previous experience of Oracle or similar accounting and customer service systems would be a great advantage
What the Swedish speaking Credit Controller will receive.
* £ Competitive
* Excellent benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.