Supply Chain Specialist
£270 per day | Bradford | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
I am hiring for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to join our leading retail client based in Bradford. This is an initial 6 month contract assignment to start ASAP.
* Joining a large change programme to deliver with a number of complex projects. These projects require additional specialist resource to support the planning, design, development, testing and roll-out phases.
* The roles will work under an experienced Supply Chain Manager and work closely with a technology team and supply chain operational team. However, you will also be expected to work independently at times and contribute and present updates to project meetings, workshops, etc.
* The role will be Bradford based with occasional travel to depots, stores or manufacturing sites as required by the project.
Role: Supply Chain Specialist
Duration: 6 Months (initially)
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Rate: £250 - 270 a day
* Analytical experience and understanding within Supply Chain or Operational experience in Logistics
* Experience of writing and executing user acceptance tests
* Experience at writing or delivering training material for Supply Chain operational users
* Experience of working as a Supply Chain SME on Development and Improvement projects
* Analytical with a strong mathematical mindset
* Experience of writing or contributing to the development of business requirements
* Understanding of project delivery methodologies
* Proven experience of working in a Supply Chain and Logistics environment is essential. Finance and Commercial experience is also preferable.
* Must have proven practical experience in providing a range of Business Analysis techniques for fast paced, large projects and programmes.
If the role is of interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.