Supply Chain and Logistics Engineering Manager
£85,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Supply Chain and Logistics EM
Our client a leading household name are seeking several Engineering Managers across their London, Coventry, and Manchester sites, as they embark on driving the understanding and application of Agile, Lean and DevOps principles to drive brilliant customer experiences across multiple teams, multi-channels, and multi-brands.
Each Engineering Manager will own a particular domain across Colleague & Operations and Customer & Data with a focus on Supply Chain & Logistics, HR and IoT.
As the Engineering Manager in Supply Chain and Logistics you'll lead a multi skilled engineering team to focus on their Inventory Management solutions to drive efficiency and increase performance and the upkeep of their warehouses and stores. You'll use your technical expertise as you'll have end to end ownership pf products across their entire lifecycle. Coupled with your technical skills, you will also bridge the gap between the business to influence outcomes by collaborating and motivating your teams to deliver end to end solutions.
* Bringing about diversity and inclusion through recruitment, mentoring and coaching colleagues
* Shape a world class engineering function, with your passion and experience of cutting-edge processes and technologies through the facilitation of sharing best practices
* Be an advocate and champion of embedding Agile/Lean
* Responsible for service support and SLA's, change and incident management processes within the engineering teams.
* Transforming programs
* Moving away from legacy systems
* Looking for a better way to manage stock
* Want one single view of stock across all brands and channels
* Simplify the management of stock
* People leader + tech background
* Big on coaching and mentoring
* They are more focused on someone's ability to lead and develop the team - technical ability comes second.
* Experience with service, support, and team costs
* Experienced writing production systems in at least one language (ideally including Python)
* An advocate of solid engineering practices e.g., automation, DevOps, CI/CD.
An exciting opportunity to further develop your technical skills as well as your leadership and development experience. Your voice, ideas and solutions will shape customer experience and bring colleagues along the transformation journey.
Do not miss out, reach out for further details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.