Strategy and Project Manager
£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 18 days ago
Senior Project Manager
4 Month Contract
£500 per day Inside IR35
Fully Remote / Hybrid Working
ECOM are currently working in partnership with a worldwide leading advertising agency that create cutting edge technology solutions to bring creative work to life. They have over 4,500 craft experts based in 30 key cities and are the largest creative content production specialist in the world. Partnering with some of the world's most recognizable brands, their work makes a huge impact in people's lives.
What's in it for you:
* Fully remote working (or in office working) - completely up to you. You have total flexibility.
* 4 month contract with possible extension
* Paying in the region of £500 per day inside IR35
* Lead discovery and process mapping workshops with key client stakeholders both at a global and local market level
* Work with the client IT and vendor teams to define the solution architecture
* Leverage digital production expertise for web, campaign, email and social media channels and capture client requirements to set up bespoke operating models
* Map as-is operating models and design target operating models, outlining the new structures, services and technology
* Providing guidance to the production teams to implement the defined operating models and technology solutions.
* Translation of business objectives & needs into requirements to support the business' digital strategy across Paid, earned, shared and owned channels.
* Gathering and analysing business and audience requirements, focusing on customer experience whilst consulting with search, analytics, design and development teams, feeding recommendations into requirements accordingly
* Partnering with vendors and technology platforms to build and develop digital capabilities across the development hubs
* Ability to apply consulting skills and have the capability of effectively solving complex business issues
* As the solution owner the Digital Consultant will brief and support the project manager and delivery team, ensuring that project deliverables meet business requirements and specifications
* As part of the growth team, lead innovation initiatives, drive the initiative roadmap &, guide implementation teams
* Support practice development and provide thought leadership internally & externally, along with mentoring junior consultants
* Managing and delivering digital RFPs/RFIs
* Previous experience in an advertising agency
* History of success within the digital space including web, social, campaign and email channels
If this is something that could be of interest, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.