SQL Server DBA
Competitive | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 1 day ago
InterQuest are currently working alongside a not-for-profit organization who create basic financial products. They are seeking talented and experienced database administrators who will contribute to their rapidly growing business.
What the job entails:
- Responsible for installing, monitoring and tuning of database software (SQL Server).
- Controlling backups and recovery of databases and associated software.
- Implement and monitor the groups access control policy in line with legal and company requirements.
- Advise the on selection/acquisition of database software, establish and manage database standards providing advice, guidance and support as required.
What you bring:
- Experience with Microsoft environments. Database design and optimization.
- Experience with SQL server databases.
- Experience with azure, BAU, T-SQL.
Location: Crawley - hybrid work. You will work from home for 3 days and attend the office 2 days a week.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.