SQL Server Database Developer
£42,701 | Central London | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Database Developer - Central London - 1 year FTC - c.£42,000 per annum
InterQuest are partnering with UCL Cancer Research UK and Cancer Trials Centre on the recruitment of a unique Database Developer opportunity.
The Cancer Research UK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre (CTC) is a Research Department in the UCL Cancer Institute at University College London. The CTC is responsible for the development, design and conduct of clinical trials to evaluate new approaches to the treatment or early detection of cancer.
The database developer plays an important role in developing and maintaining databases for remote data capture or in-house data capture of information relevant to the trials.
The role will see the database developer working within a team to ensure data is reviewed on an ongoing basis, which will feed into compliance reports or reports to oversight committees for the relevant trials.
* Good knowledge of VBA, specifically within Microsoft Access to generate reports and perform advanced data querying
* Knowledge of form design within Microsoft Access
* Good knowledge of SQL/T-SQL, preferably in Access and/or SQL Server
* Proven accuracy and numeracy skills
* Able to prioritise work appropriately to meet deadlines
* Able to work flexibly, working on a number of projects, to accommodate changing priorities
* Able to follow procedures and systematic processes
* Shows initiative and takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
* Able to identity own training requirements
* Adopts a positive attitude - willing to assist others
* Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as working autonomously
This is an excellent opportunity to shape and grow the data functionality within CTC.
For immediate consideration please get in touch on 01892553482; alternatively please send me your most recent CV to my email - firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.