SQL Server Database Administrator T
£55,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
InterQuest are working alongside a great not-for-profit organization who create simple but quality financial products for working people. Our client is looking for talented and experienced Database Administrators who can contribute to their rapidly growing team.
- Overseeing the database software - SQL server.
- In control of Backups and Recovery of Databases and associated software.
- Monitoring the integrity of corporate databases and reporting breaches of security.
- Monitor the groups access control policy and aligned with company and legal rules.
What you will bring:
- Skill and experience in Microsoft environments.
- Experience in SQL Server database.
- Organize work activities - you will be in charge the Database environment.
- A Microsoft certification or the equivalent.
- DB admin management in Oracle.
Hybrid - Crawley: 2 days a week in Crawley and 3 from home.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.