£500 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Keywords: SQL, developer, programmer, engineer, agile, sdlc, processes, frameworks, architectures, source control, change management, azure, Anaplan, fp&a.
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a highly technical SQL Developer, to work in one of several product teams using Agile methods, working closely with the business and involved in all aspects of the SDLC across different business areas. The role will adopt a hybrid model of work, with 3 days per week in the Manchester Tech Hub, and 2 days working from home.
The SQL Developer will be expected to:
* Provide technical advice to other developers and take an active role in designing new technical standards.
* Identify opportunities for new processes, frameworks and architectures.
* Support the wider team by jointly designing new application features and similar enhancements.
* Liaise with technical stakeholders, help to both take requirements and present summaries.
The successful SQL Developer will possess:
* Strong SQL programming ability.
* Extensive experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development, focused on delivering incremental value working products.
* Source Control experience.
* Change management experience.
* Excellent communication skills, confident in engaging with end users, stakeholders and team members.
The successful SQL Developer might possess
* Azure cloud experience.
* Experience of working with Anaplan or a similar FP&A tool.
The role will be a hybrid split of WFH twice per week and office based, three times a week in MANCHESTER. Please don't apply if you're looking for fully remote roles.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.