£50,000 | Central London | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
NEW SQL Developer - Central London - Permanent - SALARY £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Our client is a leading organisation working across both social sciences and education. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their database management team who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the databases across the organisation.
The right candidate will be providing high level expertise across CMSM databases as well as looking at the continuous improvement and maintenance of the new systems and procedures.
* Certifications or equivalent in either; MCSE Data Management and Analytics, MCSA SQL Server, MCSA SQL Database Administration, MCSA SQL Database Development, BI Development, Reporting or Data Engineering with Azure.
* Experience working with SQL Server preferably T-SQL.
* Experience of working with databases in a production environment and experience of data cleaning.
* Experience of translating specifications from non-technical stakeholders into technical specifications.
* Experience of database designs & data migrations.
* Experience of programming in a variety of environments.
* Experience of computing in a university and/or research environment.
* Experience of using SPSS or similar products.
For immediate consideration please give me a call on 01892553482; alternatively please email me your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.