SQL DBA Required For Market leading company
£55,000 | Brighton | Contract
Posted 4 days ago
InterQuest are working along side a financial services organization who help modern families survive. The client we are working with are seeking an experienced SQL Server DBA for a fixed term contract of 18 months. The role will be hybrid with 2 days a week in the office and 3 days from home - but this may be discussed with the manager.
What you will bring:
- Experience managing/deploying Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2019, including SSAS/SSIS/SSRS.
- Be able to manage and deploy Oracle version 12c-19c.
- Database cloud techs like: Azure Paas, SSIS and preferably Power Bi.
- Microsoft windows admin in Server operating systems - Windows 2012-2019.
- Experience with VMWare.
- Good communication.
- Ability to meet business deadlines by working effectively under pressure.
What you will do:
- Provide daily coverage of SQL and Oracle Database.
- Support databases/applications and servers end to end.
- Make sure software is in support with vendors.
- Protecting infrastrcture, systems and data assets.
Location: Brighton, hybrid work.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.