SQL BI Developer
£550 per day | Manchester | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 24 days ago
While working as a contract SQL BI developer at Insight you will:
- Support the migration of QlikView to Tableau.
- In conjunction with the above migration, support the decoupling from existing legacy data stores for Tableau data consumption.
- Support ad-hoc data & reporting requests.
- Develop fit for purpose data / BI solutions in accordance with Insight standards using existing Insight change management processes.
- Create high level and detailed functional and technical designs, build, document, test and implement components as required.
- Work closely with other developers to share ideas, best practice and provide peer development and code reviews.
- Deliver solutions that meet the existing Insight change management processes.
- Develop, implement and optimise stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Help the business owners and development teams prioritise work.
- Be able to travel to the London head office on a regular basis to meet stakeholders.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.