Specialist Projects Manager
£100,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 16 days ago
Are you passionate about FinTech? Would you love to join an established growth business which offers very flexible working and great benefits? If so, do continue..
Job Title - Specialist Projects Manager
Salary - Circa £100k plus bonus
Location - London / Hybrid
Join us as our Special Projects Manager who'll lead and deliver on key company initiatives across the business. It's a very exciting time with the variety of projects in the pipeline, but you'll need to be data driven, hands-on, with good problem-solving skills to deliver in a timely fashion.
- Understands the initiative inside out
- Recognises the wider business and industry context including the objectives to drive the business forward.
- Analyse data, identifying pain points and opportunities for improvement as well as determining how these should be addressed.
- Owns end to end project delivery.
- Gathers and analyses the data, to effectively present recommendations to key business stakeholders
- Accountable for building, and optimising scalable processes to support the company's growth
- Ideally have 4-5 years of Fintech experience
- Quantitative background and data minded, with experience solving tough problems with large, complex data sets requiring SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an affinity for breaking complex and broad problems down in a logical and structured manner
- Driven, ambitious and have a strong sense of will-to-win - looking to grow fast and learn quickly within a rapidly scaling organisation
- Works quickly and autonomously, without compromising on quality, and has high attention to detail
- An interest in both the strategic and operational sides of the organisation
- Strong affinity for technology and an understanding of how a technology stack integrates together, with the ability to challenge an approach or spot something that's missing
- Able to put together a business case quickly and build out a simple financial model
Email your interest with CV attached to Rhiannon.Cane@InterQuestGroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.