Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Sourcing Manager - Financial Services
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of a Sourcing Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate your excellent knowledge around buying and contracting across both existing and new suppliers. Further to this, you will have previously worked in a control environment, where you understand all the key regulations around both internally and with key suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct all business transactions in accordance with policies, procedures & guidelines, legal requirements, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Manage sourcing events such as RFx, eAuctions.
- Prepare matrixes for offer comparison and presents the best solution to the stakeholder.
- Manage key supplier relationships, prepare, and establish NDA, MSA, SOW, pricelists, catalogues data, terminations and other contracts in line with strategies.
- Negotiate and manage administration for a large quantity of complex contracts in multiple categories, including NDAs, complex agreements, SOWs, and terminations, among others.
- Independently review and analyse contract asks, effectively communicate requirements, and determine solutions and actions in response to contract asks.
- Identify contracting issues and provide both internal and external issue resolution
- Support the development of demand-side process improvements due to contract implementation. Including
o Advise on contract negotiation improvements
o Identify contracting issues and determines solutions and actions
o Review findings complied for accuracy and legibility and advise on improvements
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain with a CIPS qualification preferred.
- Preferably a minimum of 7-10 years of total work experience
- A proven understanding of procurement and sourcing processes and practices in financial sector
- Demonstrated experience in managing large, complex projects and spend categories preferred, with a wealth of category knowledge across multiple complex categories highly advantageous
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate their proven background of negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ideally candidates will have strong contract modelling skills and excellent contract negotiation skills in the context of the financial services industry and or regulated services environment
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills key for this role
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.