Solutions Director (Digital)
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Our client is a market leader and is investing heavily in innovation - its aim being to build a centre of excellence where output is crafted using industry leading best practice frameworks and methodologies to produce world class applications and services. We are urgently looking for a Solutions Director. The helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions.
The Managed Services team is growing rapidly and looking for talented colleagues to help deliver ambitious and market leading services that live up to their leading reputation. You will work across key programmes in project teams with the client's partners and Suppliers to design and deliver technology solutions to the consumer business unit with a clear view on both strategic and tactical technology transformation. The EMEA Region team members to provide integrated and value based Digital services solutions for the client's customers.
The main responsibility of the Solutions Director is to use their expertise in overall Managed Services solution development and bundling a mix of services, capabilities, and offerings necessary to support, maintain and evolve our client's digital platforms. The Solutions Director serves as a Managed Services subject matter expert during pre-sales and delivery cycles. The SD will be critical to driving growth and value with EMEA Region accounts. In addition, the SD will provide consulting services to clients in areas of expertise.
The ideal candidate will be looking to take the next up in terms of responsibilities and title, so we will consider Solutions Managers/ Management Consultants ideally from a Digital Consulting space.
* Designs and architects Managed Services Offerings that provide value-added solutions that meet customer business needs
* Serves as an expert Managed Services solution consultant creating compelling solutions for clients and providing advisory services to clients.
* Assists in identifying new opportunities for growth, annual recurring revenue and long-term total contract value
* Bachelor's degree (Engineering or Business preferred) or equivalent work experience
* You will have 5 years+ technical and/ or solution design, development, consulting, and delivery experience. You are a specialist in creating, selling, and consulting in Managed Services and Support bundled solutions which deliver rich value to clients.
* You have worked in a fast paced, growth focused environment with a proven track record of increasing your company's presence within its clients
* You will have experience and general expertise in the following disciplines: Digital Platform support and maintenance, Agile delivery, infrastructure management solutions, DevSecOps services, Cloud services, Quality Assurance and Automated Testing services, Digital Platform diagnostic services, Digital transformation, SEO services, Platform lifecycle management and Continuous Release and Testing services.
The team you are joining is a stable, well established one that really get on well so 'fit' is essential as well. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the EMEA best employers, in a key high-profile team. Fantastic role, career progression, client & long projects, send CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.