£60,000 | Stansted | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 24 days ago
Solutions Architect - Manchester OR Stanstead - Hybrid Working
IQUAD are delighted to be working with the UK's largest airport operator, supporting them with the recruitment of a Solutions Architect.
The Solutions Architect will be supporting the digital transformation project that will support the business' key strategic direction for growth focusing on Automation and removing any outdated processes.
The core tech stack is .NET, with C# as the language and a current focus on dotnet core. With pockets of specialist code for specific purposes like Node for AWS Lambda, and PowerShell for automation and so on.
What is expected of the Solutions Architect -
* Continue documenting and describing the enterprise architecture
* Design architectural models (applications and integration) that are aligned with business process architecture
* Work with functional design and various project teams across the organisation to perform business case and design reviews, advising on how best to take advantage of the enterprise architecture.
What we look for in a Solutions Architect -
* Influencing skills
* Single sign on
* Generalist skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experience with C# and/or .Net
* 2-6 years relevant experience in a Solutions Architect role is Essential
IQUAD Benefits -
* A competitive salary with regular reviews
* Employee Benefits package
* Engagement Support - This team acts as a point of contact for you and the client, providing both HR support and professional development. Guiding you through from the very first week of working with performance reviews
* Structured and supported pathway into Technology career
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience.
Please reach out to me if this is of interest to you and I can talk you through the role in more detail. You can reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.