€100,000 | Paris | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
Solutions Architect - €100,000 p/a - Paris
My client is a global software development consultancy looking to hire a highly driven Solutions Architect to take part in the pre-sales activity and consulting engagement for various custom software development projects across finance, media, healthcare, retail, agriculture and logistics. This role will involve supporting the engagement team in pre-sales, providing the technical expertise, architecture vision and estimates.
The Solutions Architect will be expected to:
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business stakeholders.
- Define a solution architecture based on characteristics, business and functional requirements, constraints and quality attributes.
- Provide ballpark development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies.
- Reengineer, document, review, and analyse solution architecture using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative analysis methods.
- Define implementation roadmaps and technical backlogs.
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective by making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, creating the PoC and prototypes, and collaborating with the development teams.
The successful Solutions Architect will possess:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development and 3+ years’ experience in technical leadership.
- Software Architecture methodology and knowledge, including design, assessment and architectural characteristics.
- Understanding of pre-sales engagement, consulting and project support processes.
- Architectural patterns, styles, principles, tactics, technologies, ad reference architectures such as SOA, IoC, Microservices, MVC and its family of MV-*, Design Patterns, Integration Patterns, Cloud Patterns, N-Tier architectures, design by contract, CAP theorem, Database types and pattern.
- Knowledge of UML and C4 notation, technical documentation styles and approaches.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of liaising at c-suite level.
- Must be French speaking.
The client is based in stipulated locations, so the role will be largely remote with occasional travel.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: solution, architect, software, develooment, architecture, presales, consulting, consultancy, soa, ioc, microservices, mvc, design patterns, integration, cloud, ntier, database, .net, java, c#
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.