£70,000 | London | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Solutions Archiect - £70K - 12 Month initial FTC
Experience in providing solution architecture advice, prototyping and support in digital environments, in particular common digital technologies such as CMS, DXP, CRM, BI, eMarketing, CDN, cloud hosting, Learning Management Solutions, ETL, etc.
* Excellent understanding of Web technologies including RESTful APIs (Web APIs, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP), mobile and eCommerce technologies.
* Experience with API design and testing tools such as SwaggerHub and Postman.
* Software Development Lifecycle experience, and experience on Agile projects
* Experience in multidisciplinary architectures including business, data & information, technical infrastructure, cloud, software development.
* Experience in programmatic planning and risk / dependency management, specifically across significant agile portfolios of digital delivery.
* Experience in working with Technical Design Authorities in advising across a spectrum of solution issues, including working with delivery management, InfoSec, Information Management and Assurance and Risk colleagues.
* Experience and understanding of the business change challenges of technology and an ability to take wider business considerations into account when giving advice.
* Experience of working within TOGAF.
* Practical and proven knowledge of solution and data integration and understanding the challenges, typical architectures and use cases around digital integration.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the organisation.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.