Solutions Architect- ERP-HR-Finance- Oracle
£700 per day | London | Contract
Posted 16 days ago
Solutions Architect- ERP/HR/Finance- Oracle
Solution Architect with a background in HR and Finance applications, preferably Oracle based or other ERP solutions with more general Solution Architecture experience is urgently needed to work with our Higher Education client.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing solution architecture expertise across the HR & Finance oracle applications providing the required leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of a solutions architecture.
Solutions Architect- ERP/HR/Finance- Oracle- Essential Experience
* Solution Architecture design experience within Finance and HR applications, ideally based on Oracle platforms or other large-scale ERP's.
* Experience in projects involving significant business change and should be able to define Business Architecture / Enterprise Architecture and Technical Solution Architecture.
* Skills in application and integration Architecture including information management practices, data modelling and master data management.
* Experience of leading design activities across complex business functions with multiple stakeholders with demonstrable experience (business context, discovering and analysing requirements identifying and assessing alternative solutions).
* Ability to create artefacts and high-level designs aligning to organisational strategies and the enterprise future-state architecture vision whilst implementing governance.
* Experience of working within an Agile product delivery environment.
Solutions Architect- ERP/HR/Finance- Oracle- Desirable Experience
* Qualifications within TOGAF or equivalent framework is advantageous
* Experience of supporting a client moving form Oracle R12 EBS to Oracle Fusion.
Please note this is inside IR35 with Hybrid working of 2 days per week on site in central London.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.