Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Role Title: Solutions Architect
Albany Beck is an award-winning consultancy specialising in Technology, Risk and Compliance within Financial Services. We work with top tier Investment Bank, Asset Management firms, Hedge Funds and Fintechs. What differentiates us from other consultancies is our people and as a result; Albany Beck was voted top 30 consultancy to work for in the UK in 2020.
As an organisation, we are focused on supporting clients with Strategy (including Mergers and platform implementations), Agile Coaching and Transformation, Cloud adoption, Automation, Digital Transformation, KYC remediation and large Regulatory programmes.
What's on Offer?
As a Practitioner, you will be part of a professional and friendly place to work offering attractive benefits and opportunities of progression. In addition, employees have access to AB's academy led by award winning trainers, where they are able to upskill, access coaching, and increase their knowledge on the latest cutting-edge technologies. Employees also have a dedicated Engagement Manager that works closely with them to provide additional professional support. Our employees' wellbeing and job satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. Therefore, each Engagement Manager is mental health aid trained and has an extensive background in Learning and Development. Albany Beck employees are talented problem solvers, curious, inquisitive, delivery focused and collaborative. They are highly motivated to deliver performance and services to clients. Albany Beck prides itself on being an employer of choice, committed ensuring everyone feels included and empowered to be themselves at work.
An exceptional technologist is required as a Solution Architect to join a Tier 1 Investment Management company based in London. The team you will be joining will be the key to creating and protecting a competitive advantage for the business through leading cutting-edge technology. The individual will be responsible for the design and development responsibility for the highest priority and technically challenging project within Custody & Digital Asset Trading.
* Solution design for Custody or Ad-hoc bilateral digital asset trading
* Solution design for CSD or DRFQ digital asset trading
* Supporting solution design for Ad-hoc bilateral digital asset trading
* Supporting solution design for dRFQ digital asset trading
* Supporting solution design for ITV & MTF
* Supporting solution design for Data repository (discovery)
* Supporting solution design for User Interface
* Up to Manager / Senior Manager (GG13, GG14)
* 4+ years solution architecture experience
* 2+ years DLT / web3 solution architecture experience
* Solution architecture (DLT / web3 systems)
* Capital markets (post trade) engineering
* Web3 systems engineering
* AWS / Azure solution design
* Cloud native architecture
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.