£675 per day | London | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
A top, award winning, digital agency is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join their team in their London office.
My client is looking for someone who has a well-rounded understanding of how to build modern, flexible and scalable architectures. In terms of tech, ideally, they would like someone with Java, .Net and DevOps experience but they are open to individual that are agnostic but opinionated.
Joining this team, besides working on hand-on development, you will be responsible for developing the technical road map along with the technical frameworks for an undergoing major transformation program to improve the operational effectiveness.
Finally, this will be a client facing position so you will be expected to interpret client business requirements and to translate these requirements into the creation of holistic solution.
* Experience in defining complex modular, scalable, maintainable and flexible architecture.
* Experience in architecting solutions that are integrate with multiple third-party service.
* Ability to lead a development team.
* Ability to own and articulate technical approaches and solutions.
* Ability to explain technology approaches/ solutions to non-technical people.
* Experience with modern frameworks, libraries and technologies.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.