Solution Architect- Cloud Catering System-EPOS Stock management Systems
£534 per day | London | Contract
Posted 20 days ago
Solution Architect, ideally with experience of designing and implementing cloud hosted catering and or EPOS stock management systems is required to support our central government client.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for solving business problems using technology including identifying viable technical solutions support procurements, design the solution and ensure that the solution meets technical and cyber-security standards.
Solution Architect- Cloud Catering System/EPOS Stock management Systems- Essential Experience
* Excellent solution architecture experience with technical leadership capabilities, working as an architect on complex projects and programmes.
* Ability to design complex technical solutions in an inclusive and participatory manner, to negotiate with and influence other design, to reconcile technical and business considerations in order to arrive at the optimal solution.
* Experience of designing and successfully implementing cloud hosted catering and/or retail EPOS & stock management systems.
* Capability to select appropriate design and documentation standards ensuring architecture is maintained and accessible to all interested parties.
Solution Architect- Cloud Catering System/EPOS Stock management Systems- Desirable Experience
* Experience of cybersecurity design principles and industry standards and solution design application.
Please note this assignment is inside IR35 for an initial 3 months.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.