Solution Architect and Delivery Consultant
£75,000 | Gelderland | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 24 days ago
* Role is a hybrid role, but based in the Netherlands
* Also, must have the freedom to travel to Europe twice a month
The purpose of this role is to leverage your post-sales skills and commercial entrepreneurship, direct or together with Distributor Partners on decision makers' level (including C-Board), to ensure excellent translation of needs and objectives of end customers, in order to marry them to the services or products offered in the ESG available portfolio.
Your technical installation skills will ensure smooth, on-time delivery & installation of solutions & project objectives.
1.Technical Consulting and Installation- Install Solutions according to the Statement of Work leading to full customer satisfaction and deliverables.
·Work in partnership with the ESG Pre Sales and Project Management team and assist in the production of technical documentation.
·Complete installation and deployment activities in a timely manner.
·Resolve or escalate any on-going technical issues with the customer.
·Assist International's Technical Support team in the resolution of post-installation issues.
·Arrange and install proof of concepts (POC) when required
·Complete work in accordance with project management plans and deadlines
· Provide technical support for the agreed Portfolio of ESG Products and Services, including presentations and demonstrations to DP's
·Ownership of technical input and validation of the Statement of Work documents in conjunction with ESG Pre Sales team, ensuring all component parts are included and compatible with the customer infrastructure.
2. Account Management and Opportunity Management
·Assist in generating account plans for strategic accounts; in order to determine overall strategy for planning and managing these accounts.
·Assist in ESG opportunities within strategic account, providing technical infrastructure and design support in order to marry the end customer needs to the services or products in our portfolio.
3. Distributor Partner Management
·Provide support in ESG qualified opportunities within the Distributor Network; in order to marry the end customer needs to the services or products in Distributor Partners portfolio.
·Support new, strategic and solution partners in developing their post sales capabilities; to enable them to manage (future) customer accounts in the delivery phase.
·Proactively engage and influence the strategic and solution partners solutions teams; to ensure that they promote and position solutions
· Report progress on opportunities during delivery phases; in order to give insight in and forecast of the status of active sales and to be able to allocate the right resources or escalate issues to management team
* Participate in projects on behalf of the department or other internal RIBV departments based on approval from SMT
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Experience (Required)
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent high level of professional and intellectual ability.
* Additional IT or ICT courses.
* Affinity with ICT Industry and related products
* Presentation and writing, technical solution design documents and presenting these to C-level.
* Able to act in a complex sales environment.
* Exceptional communication -, presentation - skills on C-level, strong business work ethic, positive attitude and professional demeanor.
* Ability to align strategic visions between International and its customers.
* Excellent translator of needs and objectives in order to marrying the end customer needs and objectives to the services or products offered in the ESG available portfolio
* Motivated and self-directed presales/solution professional that can operate within proper guidelines and also act as a team player.
* Good business acumen, showing evidence of ability to commercialize strategies, make sound business decisions.
* Excellent numeric, qualitative and analytical skill.
* Ability to understand & operate successfully with business people of different cultures & backgrounds.
* An energetic consultative style is likely to be compatible with the dynamic changing environment.
* Good communication skills both verbal as written at organisation wide level.
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written and preferably in at least one other language.
* Direct or indirect post sales experience in the office automation industry, preferably with International Major accounts/International Distributors.
* At least 3 years related work experience in Document Workflow Solutions.
* A minimum of 5 years of related experience in the office automation industry or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
* Experience in creating complex solution designs.
* Accredited to full technical installation level capability in at least 2 3rd party software solutions
* Proven record of successful technical software installations
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.