Software License Desk Analyst - Permanent
£36,000 | Marlow | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Software License Desk Analyst - Marlow - Micorosoft SAM - Software License Desk - ITIL
Or client are one of the UK's leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. They are seeking an experienced Software License Desk Consultant to join their team based in Marlow, Bucks with travel to their clients site based in Warwickshire 2 days a week.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in Software Licensing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support to a major client within the ITAM Managed Service to optimise and manage their software assets
- Deliver world class Software Asset Management services
- Provide support and resource to the Software License Desk (SLD) consultant team
- Provide support and guidance for all facets of Software Licensing
- Gather data and provide proactive asset optimisation monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Undertake general software asset management related tasks in support of the wider team and service
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Worked with a software license management solution such as Snow Software, Flexera etc- this would be an advantage
- Exposure to software and hardware infrastructure and terminology
- Knowledge of license management, ITIL processes and discovery tools and experience of software vendors licensing model - this would be an advantage
- You'll receive training and guidance from your team, with the opportunity to become a fully certified Microsoft SAM MCP professional
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.