Software Engineering Manager
£90,000 | Coventry | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
My client a well-known high street retailer is looking for a Software Engineering Manger to join the team in Coventry.
They are currently working on a project creating amazing systems and technologies and improving customer experience throughout the brand. You will be joining a team of thousands of experts in the field and will be working with data from billions of transactions.
A little more about the role:
* You will have experience in leading teams previously
* You will be confident in technical discussions and be able to see the bigger picture when it comes to projects
* You have belief in a DevOps culture as you build and own the entire stack with a view to automate as much as possible.
* You promote the use of automated tests (TDD/BDD) where appropriate using tools such as Selenium/Junit (or similar)
* Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies.
What you will have:
* You will have strong understanding of a range of technologies such as Mainframe, Java, Oracle RPAS, Hadoop and Python)
* You will be experienced with designing/ building large scale microservices and batch processing workflows using technologies such as ETLs (AbInitio, Informatica, etc.), ESBs (WebMethods, Mulesoft, etc.), Kafka and other data streaming platforms
* Experience with a range of data (structured, semi-structured and unstructured data)
This company offers an excellent range of benefits including generous base salaries, bonus, competitive holiday allowance, discount across 100's of stores, pension plans, gym memberships, flexible working + many more.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.