Software Engineer Team Lead (iOS)
£70,000 | Glasgow | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Software Engineering Team Lead (iOS)
Salary: £65-70,000 plus fantastic benefits (see below)
I'm looking for 2 x Senior Software Engineer Team Leaders who have a passion for mobile software, a strong understanding of object-oriented programming, architectural patterns, and TDD to make my Client's app the number one online TV service in the UK.
The current team is made up of talented engineers, testers, UX designers & product owners and they are now looking to expand and add a Senior Engineer to their Glasgow office. This company offer world-class training and development opportunities, as well as '10% time' - allowing dedicated time for self-improvement, learning and innovation. This is an exceptionally hard-working team who support each other promote a healthy work-life balance, flexible working and a welcoming working environment.
Role responsibilit y:
- As a Software Engineering Team Lead you will take a lead in the design and implementation of software applications, ensure on time delivery of robust, industry leading solutions.
- You'll have a strong background in software development and in-depth knowledge of design principles and patterns - with a strong focus on mobile development with Swift and Objective-C for iOS and/or Kotlin and Java for Android. You may be a specialist in one mobile platform but have an essential knowledge of the other.
- You'll lead a multidisciplinary team, providing technical direction for the products that you are responsible for - ensuring quality standards are maintained and best practice is employed.
- You'll have some experience of building, developing, leading and mentoring a small team of software engineers.
- You'll have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
* 25 days holiday
* Generous Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Health screening
* Illness, personal accident or travel insurance
* Private medical or dental cover
* A big discount on a new bike for cycling to work
* Monthly wine deliveries
* Discounted dental, health care, gym and much more
* Excellent career progression/Unrivalled training and development opportunities
If you or anyone around you is looking for a fresh challenge with an award-winning company, get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment!
0207 025 0165 for a confidential chat
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.