$250,000 | New York | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Our FinTech client is searching for a multple Software Engineers ranging from 3-10+ years of experience!
This can be either full stack, backend, or front end.
Tech stack includes, but is not limited to: Java, Ember, React, Angular, Python.
- Extremely powerful data collection and monitoring tool for the financial services industry, unique in its ability to provide real time portfolio analytics.
- Compared to Palantir without some of the ethical issues, as it caters almost exclusively to the Wealth Management space.
- Founded 2011, Series D $140Million, total funding $205Million, roughly 200 employees, launched by one of the Palantir co-founders Joe Lonsdale.
- Great engineering culture "anyone can do anything", fluidity encourage across teams and tech.
- Very good work/life balance for anyone coming from a more traditional finance or trading firm, work from home and flexibility.
- 400 clients and counting (all wealth management firms) extremely popular product.
- Great Engineering culture, full team trips (most recently Denver).
Upcoming projects in Product Engineering:
- Rebuild of client portal
- Mobile experience - Ipad, iOS, Android, all greenfield areas
- Revamping billing software from ground up
If interested, please reach out to Brianna Pinnix at: email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.