Software Developer Team Lead
Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Software Development Team Lead | Perm | Flexible/ remote options | Really competitive salary | HQ based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
This role will be responsible for leading the agile software development team and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software whilst maintaining high quality development processes and standards.
We are looking for this list of skills:
* Proven experience of leading a team of software Engineers including performance and development
* 2:1 of 1st class degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree.
* Demonstrable .Net, C#, JS, VB.NET, ASP.net, Microsoft SQL (2012+), MVC & Web Forms, HTML, SQL, CSS programming ability with in-depth understanding of underpinning techniques.
* Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to implementation
* A proven track record of developing high quality software to business specification whilst understanding processes and requirements.
* Experienced SCRUM or other Agile methodologies and DevOps
* Understand ITL framework
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are excited to hear from you so we can tell you more about this opportunity!
For the full job spec please get in touch| firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.