Software Business Analyst
£40,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
InterQuest are exclusively hiring for an experienced Software Business Analyst to join our succesful software solutions client based in Leeds.
Our client are a leader in their sector, pioneering new technology and data science to tackle some of the key issues facing their demographic, and have large growth plans for this year.
The Software Business Analyst will play a crucial role in working directly with client stakeholders in order to elicit key business objectives and subsequently translating these into functional and non functional specifications.
You will bridge the gap between Stakeholders and Technical Delivery teams, interpreting business requirements into understandable backlog tasks to match a final software outcome with the guaranteed business value for each client. You will be delivery focused with a strong technical and Agile background.
Key skills and experience required:-
- Commercial experience as a technical or software business analyst
- Proven experience working in the software industry
- Experience of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Strong Agile background
- Experience with documenting requirements and specifications for a variety of software applications, websites, and/or mobile experiences, including business, functional and technical requirements
- Excellent communication, organisation, presentation & analytical skills with solid business acumen
- Comfortable and knowledgeable with leading product management workshops and discussions
- Proactive and Consultative approach to assignments
This is a challenging opportunity for an experience Software BA to join the business, take responsibility for the BA function, making the role your own, working hybrid between the Leeds office and from home.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.