Social Media Manager
£56,000 | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
IQ Solutions are recruiting a Social Media Manager paying between £45,000 and £56,000 dependent on experience plus a £2000 clothing allowance working for a a retail giant. You will work 3 days in their West London 3 days per where this parking available and 2 days per week from home.
Reporting to their Global Content Editor, this role will help drive brand awareness on multiple social media platforms and create best-in-class social content for their customers around the world and manage their Senior and Junior Social Media Producers.
What is expected of the Social Media Manager?
* Developing fresh and original social content ideas on a regular basis.
* Working on bespoke social-first campaigns.
* Leading on all external influencer and creator projects and commissions.
* Planning, executing, and analysing engaging organic content across their channels.
* Boosting visibility and customer engagement.
* Working with their web analysts to monitor their KPI's and work with their merchandising team to promote product.
What we look for in a Social Media Manager?
* A creative eye and be commercially savvy.
* Solid experience managing a brand's social presence to increase exposure to new audiences.
* Experience developing social content.
* Good planning and analysis skills.
* Experience working with external influencers and content creators.
What the Social Media Manager will receive?
- Between £45,000 and £56,000
- £2000 clothing allowance
- Home working 2 days per day
- A company which lives by its values of being friendly, grounded and uplifting
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.