SMARTS Engineer (3rd Line Support) - 450 Outside IR35 - Remote
£450 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
12 Month - 24-month Contract - Fully remote
£450 a day Outside IR35
My client is a Global IT Services company, looking to hire an experienced SMARTS Engineer. You will provide expert support services and solutions working on a variety of high- value contracts delivering application support around SMARTS and Netcool.
The role will be working with one of their global telecom's clients, primarily focused on providing operational and application support on bespoke telecommunication projects.
Key skills and experience:
* Extensive knowledge of SMARTS (ideally ASAM Nokia)
* Experienced in supporting SMARTS application issues rather than for network issues.
* Deployed and modified the SMARTS ASAM module and has a full understanding of how the topology and alarms are processed through each of the SMARTS modules.
* Proficient understanding in development of SMARTS (Assurance, fault management and the operation of fixed networks.)
* In-depth understanding of how collection and display layer operates
* Ideally SC cleared but not essential
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.