Smarter Working Programme Workstream Stream Lead
£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
Smarter Working Programme Workstream Lead role overseeing the successful delivery of both the Paperless and Technology Workstreams
for the Smarter Working Programme.
This role will work with the Place and People lead to define the detailed critical path programme plan for the roll out of 3 groups with 400 staff within each roll out.
This role will also design, develop and deploy the data collection process used to determine the exact staff
requirements for each team including devices, 4G, special requirements, business applications and peripherals.
The role will lead the Technology Workstream and work with ICT Team to ensure that ICT deliver all critical path items on time which include:
1. Skype for Business Set up and ready to be rolled out
2. Gold build and standard apps completed
3, Always on VPN delivered
4. Delivery of packaged applications for Group 1, 2, 3 in line with programme plan and start of UAT process
5. Defining and testing a robust device build process
6. Ensuring that ICT deliver the infrastructure work required to the programme a success
7. Implement Office 2016 and Exchange on line prior to roll out of end user devices for Groups 1, 2, 3
8. Ensure the programme is able to start using SharePoint, Teams and One Drive prior to the roll out end user devices for Groups 1, 2, 3
9. Ensure that the Electronic Post Room programme remains on track to deliver a paperless mail solution for users in Groups 1, 2, 3 prior to their go live dates
The role will develop a detailed programme plan for both the Technology and Process Workstreams.
The role will also work with the paperless project team to ensure that the all paperwork is scanned or disposed of prior to the roll out of end user devices for Groups 1, 2, 3
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.