Site Reliability Engineer - Urgent Contract - Surrey
£500 per day | Redhill | Contract
Posted 7 days ago
Site Reliability Engineer
Rate - £500 a day
Duration - 6months
Location - Redhill
The Site Reliability Engineer will support a variety of applications covering front-end, client facing websites and business facing applications.
You will take part in identification and resolution of incidents and problems with a view to fix and improve through automation. You will be sharing skills within our Cloud Services team and be an evangelist for SRE techniques and goals to the broader IT community.
You will have:
* Experience supporting complex cloud and datacentre applications
* A deep understanding of monitoring, and experience defining performance indicators and service level objectives
* Knowledge of scripting or coding bash, python and / or Java
* Determination to drive changes in support of our goals to improve quality and speed of delivery in a DevOps environment
* Great communication skills
* AWS (particularly CloudWatch and Lambda)
* Docker and Kubernetes
* Jira and Confluence
* Monitoring / alerting tools and solutions
* Puppet and terraform
* Scripting or coding with bash. Python and / or Java
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.