Site Reliability Engineer - Up to £55K - Hybrid
£55,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Their product is used in more than 100 countries worldwide with over 3500 remote sites. This is an excellent opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the team, the successful SRE will look to have influence over the implementation responsibilities such as:
- Developing and supporting the businesses infrastructure
- Writing automations, contributing to the development/deployments of the software and the integrations with the configuration management tools
- Mentor and offer support to the other members of the team.
- Provide guidance and strong frameworks for the SRE workflow
- Modernising and migrating the legacy parts of our infrastructure
- Developing monitoring tools - allowing the team to identify problems prior to their occurrence.
What do you need to know?
- Salary up to £55K
- Flexible working Policy - Hybrid [Manchester]
- Great progression and development opportunities
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly, or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.