SharePoint Developer (Outside IR35)
£570 per day | Brighton | Contract
Posted 22 days ago
Our client is financial services organisation based in Brighton & Hove. We are urgently looking for a SharePoint Developer to work a long-term programme. The client is currently looking at 2010 for the existing workflow libraries, 2016 as the new workflow, and SharePoint Azure for the 'final' solution.
We are looking for expert development experience with C#.NET, SQL Server and MuleSoft or API's.
SharePoint - we seek knowledge of the SharePoint client object model as the main skill and is able to complete a solution design for our client. On top of that we need the following experience:
* SharePoint Unified Logging Service
* Understanding of SharePoint concepts such as how other program interface with it, underlying data stores, libraries, lists, metadata, events and listeners.
* Configuration of server, libraries, and rules
* Security settings
* Working closely with the existing development and test team, develop new code, or change existing code.
* Support the team in creation and implementation of SharePoint strategy
* Perform analysis and estimating of new work
* Update tasks in VSTS.
* Ensure code follows existing standards and best practises.
* Support testing and perform defect analysis.
* Liaise with the config team for deployment.
* Carry out a knowledge transfer to enable the BAU function to support, run and enhance the code.
* Report progress.
* To use SharePoint Online, Automate to build solutions throughout the business
* To work on several projects including but not limited to investment dashboards and research, data integration from our back-office system, policy libraries, department notification
* Work closely with the users to establish key details to enable effective solutions to be created
* To ensure that the technical processes are documented ensuring continuity within the team where necessary making use of functionality such as approval workflows, document information capture, and performance surveys.
Ensure the design of the programmes are in line with the requirements of the user and/or the business
Good communication skills is key, this individual is going to be on the front line talking to the business working on their issues, they need to be confident that they can communicate clearly with business particularly when they are frustrated with a system.
This role is outside IR 35, and we would consider remote candidates for the first 3 months however there is a preference for candidates to live in commuting distance. Any finanical services experience would be ideal. Apply now for more information!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.