ServiceNow Engagement Manager
£85,000 | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
- Lead consulting and project engagements throughout all stages of the project lifecycle, successfully delivering the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Co-ordinate all project management activities with clients including regular reporting and client meetings.
- Document, track and communicate project issues, risks, requirements and dependencies using methodology, toolkit.
- Work closely with the client Project Managers to resolve issues and ensure project tasks are completed to plan.
- Co-ordinate and Manage all resources involved in the project delivery team.
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables.
- Provide expert leadership in workshops deriving and planning business and ITIL processes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key executives and decision makers.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Previous ITSM experience gained as a Service Delivery Manager or Project Manager within the technology team of a large organisation.
- Experience of being involved in the implementation of an ITSM toolset (preferably ServiceNow).
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and key business drivers.
- Previous line-management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects of different natures & at different stages.
- A demonstrable ability to define, learn, refine and enforce processes and best practices.
- Commercially astute, able to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Visio, Word and PowerPoint) and strong organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity effectively at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Working knowledge of and qualifications in ITIL (Foundation or Practitioner) and Project Management (PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/SCRUM) methodologies.
- Degree or equivalent, and proven experience in technical and/or service delivery roles.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.