£100,000 | Germany | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
ServiceNow Technical Consultant
In an industry where one revolution chases the other, our clients provide a work environment in which everyone can actively shape the future. Mutual trust and an appreciative approach in their own teams are just as important as towards their customers and partners. Our clients aims are to work collaboratively and sustainably. In order for their employees to develop their potential in the best possible way, they regularly offer professional and personal training opportunities and broad-based career opportunities.
* Collaboration on exciting and challenging project implementations with a focus on ServiceNow
* Responsibility, conception and implementation of (sub-) projects
* Development of technical solution concepts as well as configuration, adaptation and improvement of our ServiceNow configurations
* Working with our technical project team to develop innovative platform technologies
* Advance and continuous improvement of our services
Qualifications / Experience
* Successfully completed studies in business administration, (business) computer science or a comparable qualification as well as work experience in consulting
* Experience with ServiceNow or other service management platforms such as HP ServiceManager or BMC remedy
* ServiceNow Systems Administrator and ITIL Certification desirable
* High communication skills, pronounced customer orientation and an analytical way of working distinguish you
* Willingness to travel and fluent German
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.