Service Transition Manager
£450 per day | Bradford | Contract
Posted 8 days ago
Role: Service Transition Manager
Duration: 6 months initially
A Service Transition Manager needed for the Multi-million pound Project.
A HR & Payroll implementation transitioning from PeopleSoft to Oracle Fusion to create an application for shift rotas, holidays ect to replace current manual processes.
A Service Transition Manager who has the ability to define service related artifacts (service catalogues, SLA's, Hypercare related documentation, as an example) and possess the written skills to be able to generate/produce these artifacts for distribution to the user base and the support teams.
* Has an in-depth understanding of Service Management Framework principles and processes, and will consequently have the ability to apply the Transition Process (following induction) in line with programme activities.
* Has an understanding of the use of Service Acceptance Criteria/Tools within the aforementioned formal frameworks.
* Transitioning multi stream programme and projects from pre-support into the outsourced Application support model.
* Working with cross (internal and external) development teams who are undertaking complex application developments.
* Service Engineering (including hosting 'workshops') within an outsourced model preferable within either a Retail, HR or Finance client/business - particularly in determining failure scenarios and determining Roles & Responsibilities for future incident/problem resolution
* Being able to identify users of services and determining what their support needs are based on evidence.
* Defining service Hypercare phases and actually managing extended Hypercare phases delivering services within an SLA framework acting as a key interface between the business users and internal and external service providers.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know, please email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.